The first men’s heated straightening brush, designed exclusively to smooth out both beard and hair, for a perfected, effortlessly soft finish, combining the functionality of a hairbrush with the power of heat.
- Negative ion technology allows hair to be hydrated and smoothed simultaneously, preventing heat damage for a healthy, polished look.
- A heat barrier comb design, with revolutionary bristles that glide effortlessly across the face and scalp without harming the skin.
- Quality performance ensures that the styled result is long-lasting, easy-to-achieve and effortless to touch up, even with the roughest, coarsest hair.
- Voltage: 110V in the United States and 220V in Europe, can be used with a converter.
- Power Consumption: 45W
- Control Temperature: 190 C (374 F)
- Make sure both hair and beard are completely dry before beginning use.
- To begin, simply plug in and turn Kuschelbar on.
- Wait three minutes for it to reach the optimal temperature of 190 C.
- Brush through the hair and beard, going from roots to ends until the desired smoothness is achieved. Multiple passes through the same strands will not damage the hair.
- When finished, switch Kuschelbar off and unplug it, waiting for it to cool down before doing any cleaning.
- Follow with Gloryhold Hair and Beard Sculptor for a longer hold and stronger hair.
For international shipping, customs duties and local taxes are customer responsibility and must be paid separately by customer.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.